Complicated in a Simple Manner

This is a blog about me and my complicated, simple life. I am an easy person because I have no preferences, and I'll always try anything once. But, I'm also difficult because I'm so easy. Confused yet? Read and enjoy the ups and downs of my everyday life.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Matter of Days.....

It seems like I have been waiting for this moment all my life. In less then a week I will be joining my heart and soul to the one man on this earth that brings everything life has to offer to me. This feeling of euphoria is overwhelming at times. After being married for 17 years, I had the attitude of "been there, done that." But this is so different. My co-workers have scowls on their faces, but I know they are secretly happy, whenever I mention, "LESS THEN A WEEK!" There are the usual jokes about bringing a good man down, and taking another man off the market, but I take it all in stride with my good sense of humor and told them I would write a book about taking the male species down. With all the good humor and joking aside, Sunday will be the happiest day of my life, walking myself down an aisle to join hands, our hearts and our souls before our families and friends. I want to experience every feeling, and emotion with Allan. Whether it be sorrow, happiness, pain, pleasure, anger, calm.....it doesn't matter just name an emotion and we will experience it together. Springtime is coming upon us, and everyone knows what that means: Trees regaining leaves, flowers, warmer weather and BASEBALL! For our honeymoon, which we have to wait a week to take, we are going to Scottsdale for some BASEBALL action with the Giants. 2 Days in Sedona and 3 games and a beautiful week in the Arizona sun. This will be my first, last and only honeymoon, so there is alot of pressure on Allan to make it perfect. Just kidding dear, you know I love you. It doesn't matter what life wants to throw at us, we can tackle anything together.
I have one more thing to say, Thank You Allan, you are my savior, my angel, my inspiration, and in 4 days, 4 hours, 46 minutes you will give me the most precious gift of all--Your Last Name- I love you.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger RegentLynx said…

    You are and always will be my Goddess.

    All Of My Love,

    Allan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home