Complicated in a Simple Manner

This is a blog about me and my complicated, simple life. I am an easy person because I have no preferences, and I'll always try anything once. But, I'm also difficult because I'm so easy. Confused yet? Read and enjoy the ups and downs of my everyday life.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MARRIED!!!!

Well we managed to pull off a wedding, with no stress. I have watched and heard horror stories of weddings gone bad, but in my view if the couple loves each other, and I am talking about a deep, soul joined love, a marriage is easy. We decided to have our wedding about 3 hours from us in a Gnostic church, performed by a wonderful woman, Rosamonde Miller. Family showed up to witness our joining, some grumblings about the location and the church, but hey, it was our choice, and life is full of choices. After we both walked to the front of the altar, it was a matter of standing there, joined hands and letting our souls mingle and be united. It was elegant, simple and we did remember to KISS--Keep It Simple Stupid! Everyone should learn how to KISS, it would take pressure and stress and put it where it belongs, in the useless emotion department.
Now we are waiting until the 20th of this month for our vacation and honeymoon. Arizona here we come! Baseball, sunshine, hikes, walks, holding hands, swimming, enjoying Sedona, visiting relatives, and just plain relaxing.
I love looking at my husband's hand and seeing our ring, it makes me smile. I have missed being a wife, although at times, I'm not sure what that means. I don't feel like I have any added pressures or duties to perform. I am still me and Allan is still the man I will love for all eternity. There is the documents that must be changed now, drivers license, social security.
To my new husband, Allan, Thank You for making me happy and fulfilling all my dreams, whether we are climbing Mount Everest or holding hands on the porch, I am content in all we do. We will continue to KISS and fulfill each other's dreams.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger RegentLynx said…

    My Dearest Linda,

    Thank you for completing my life and making every morning joyful in my heart, even if I am outwardly "grumpy" in the morning ;-)
    Actually, I can't even begin to list all the things I would like to Thank You for so I'll just KISS...I love you!!!
    --Allan

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    You already know how much I love you and I will never get tired of saying it and showing you. You are my life!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home